Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I reserved through Expedia, and went from NYC to Newark airport to pick up my car.When I got there, I was told they do not rent cars to NY drivers without their own liability.

Period. I ended up taking the bus upstate, but the worst part was they charged me for the rental, saying they "held the car for me". Unbelievable. The same thing happened to another woman while I was there.

I couldn't understand why they wouldn't ask people what state they were licensed in to avoid this since they had nothing to gain, but now I know they charge these people.

It is totally unethical.It's robbery.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of usave car and truck rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $143. Usave Car And Truck Rental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usave car and truck rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usave Car And Truck Rental.

Had an Experience with Usave Car And Truck Rental?

Comments

This complaint above is not at all what happened.