1.6
Additional Fees

WATCH OUT! Everything was fine until I was to get my deposit back.

Two things to watch out for:

1. (my fault) I didn't read the agreement carefully, but this should be illegal. I had my own SunPass (to pay tolls in Florida) I had bought for $5 and paid all the tolls legally. USave charged me $180 extra total because I didn't use their pass ($10+the toll for every toll I passed). I've always used my own in the past. The tolls are relatively cheap, but it is a way to lure you in with cheap rates and then charge me for tolls they didn't even pay and then $10 more for each on top of that. NOTE: I made my reservation with FOX first (also cheap) but found out that they forced me to buy their super expensive insurance altho I had my own--USave didn't.

2. They charged me $45 for a parking ticket that was in dispute. The parking authority told me I wouldn't have to pay it until it was resolved. It was resolved in my favor.

Hard nosed customer service told me basically, too bad, you signed the contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usave Car And Truck Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Hidden charges.

• Mia Usave Car Rental

Comments

ScentedPossum

I had my reservation with FOX at MIA for $240. When I was to sign the contract it was for $700+ for added insurance that I didn't need since I had my own. That's why I went, unfortunately, to USave.