Realiability: Rented a car from U-save in San Juan Puerto for 15 days. took the first car back because of break issue. second care had acceleration issues. Never really satisfied with either. Didn't feel confident that I could trust either

Cost: Watch the hidden charges, Internet at on line booking, quoted cost $265 Actual cost over $450. My error I didn't read the contract details when I picked up car. Some how I expected to pay what I was quoted.

Service: reasonable but had to wait to 8am to return the car.

Never use U-Save again will stay with a more reliable company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of usave car and truck rental car rental. Usave Car And Truck Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usave car and truck rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usave Car And Truck Rental.

Had an Experience with Usave Car And Truck Rental?

Comments

Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more