I rarely wright bad reviews but today with u save was terrible I was on April vacation with my family and my dad booked a reservation 2 and a half months in advance. We flew to Miami airport and we had to call a shuttle and the guy how sent the shuttle never said in advance that there were no cars left soon the shuttle from u save arrived and we were told buy a very nice women that there were no cars left and my dad was shocked the guy said "ow I'm just the shuttle driver I don't deal with business or reservations" the guy called his boss and said ow this isn't​ my problem and he even tried to get us to go away we were stranded for at least and hour and a half we had to pick a different rentel car company as we walked over to the other company my dad was talking to the boss which I dought this was the real boss and the boss said "ow the guy is willing to give us a better bid so we're going to sell him the car and deal with Kevin later aka he was trying to show him away.

We picked family.

I hope you guys have time to read this comment . Also Travelocity helped get us out of this mess I highly don't recemend this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usave Car And Truck Rental Car Rental Booking.

Comments