Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have never written a bad review before; however, our experience with U-save Car Rental in Miami Florida was horrible. I booked our reservation in October 2016 for a car rental on December 27, 2016.

I had called the night before just to make sure that our car would be available when we arrived at the airport. When we arrived at the Miami airport around 6:00 PM that evening, they did not have a car for us to rent. They never contacted us anytime that day to let us know that they had no available cars. I spoke to the Manager, Marco, and he told us that even though we had a confirmation, It was not like they promised us a car.

Because it was the holiday week between Christmas and New Year's, all the other car rental agencies were sold out of cars. Marco did nothing to assist us or to provide alternate transportation for us. We were left on her own to finally find an outside rental car company, three hours later and had to pay triple the price. Trying to get a refund with this company has been most difficult.

The co-owner Angie, has not been very helpful and had actually lied to me on several occasions and Marco has been rude, disrespectful and verbally abusive to me. I had reported this complaint to the corporate office and was told that they can not do anything about the matter because their local offices are independently owned and franchised. I strongly suggest you stay away from this company, because the night that they left my husband and I on our first night of our honeymoon, stranded at the Miami airport, they also did not honor their obligation and left 15 other customers stranded that evening. I am very dissatisfied by the service of this company.

I was told that this company did a bait and switch. They offered a low car rental rate and then rented our car to another pain customer for a higher rate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usave Car And Truck Rental Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments