I rented a car from U-Save in Bayonne and when I brought the car back accidentally left my brand new laptop in the trunk. A friend of mine drove me back there within a half hour of returning the car and the manager, Milton, was extremely nasty and refused to open the trunk of the car so I could get my laptop and threatened to call the police and tell them I was harassing him.

This guy is a liar and a thief and if you ever need a car STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE and go to Hertz or Avis!

Comments

Me And My Family Rented From The Location on Rivers Ave In North Charleston Sc The First Car We Got We filled up with gas then it started having Problems so we took it back to get another Rental they didn't give me the money back for the gas only took the taxes off which i dont think added up. then on our trip the 2nd car Kept dieing it took over an our to get it cooled down to get it restarted we called then 2 times to let them know we were stuck and with 2 little kids this was not good.

They Wouldn't do anything about it i think i they should have at least gave a little back on The Rental for the trouble!!!! javascript:ac_smilie(':?')
adri58

I just rented from u-saved in orlando, HORRIBLE!!!! I guess they are horrible everywhere. They are really nasty people

#120238

I'm filing a complaint with the better business bureau if anyone would like to add to the complaint.

Do not EVER rent from this place! Not unless you want your credit card charged for hundreds of dollars extra without your permission. I rented a car from U-Save in Bayonne and the rental agent, Paul was not very nice. You would think that someone in his capacity who deals with customers, would at least be able to carry on a decent verbal exchange. After I brought back the car (in perfect condition I might add) I noticed another charge on my credit card for an additional $300! When I called to ask him what the charge was for he hung up on me! I went back to U-Save and there was a woman there and she was even nastier than the rental agent, saying that if I was charged an additional $300 then it must have been for a good reason! These people are NASTY and are THIEFS! They probably make their living by charging people extra on their credit cards and they should be put out of business!!! Less

This man name paul called my wife personating a womans voice my wife immediately recognize that it was a man trying to sound like a woman cause she called first calling for the manager whom she throught was a woman. Then he called my wife and use the *** word and told her you tell your husband should not call and threated that we where harassing him. But what he did not know we already spoken with a cop in that town about this man. They told me they had complains with such person and would recommended a lawyer. I did not steal from him he took more from my bank account and it doesn't match the recieve he gave me. My wife told me to take a cop there but at the moment I wanted to be civilize. We tried the headquarters they did not wanted to go their in person to investigated this matter.

What can I do I heard about others complains about paul.They have nasty attitude.

dlakers
Hicksville, New York, United States #61460

If he threatend to call the police, it makes me wonder what you did?