Rented car through Travelocity's site.Reservation directed me to counter at Rental center at Miami airport.

Counter did not exist. I had called to confirm reservation and was told to wait outside for shuttle. Shuttle did not come. I called numerous times and they didn't answer the phone.

Finally, another shuttle driver said he would call a friend who worked there to pick us up. Pick up arrived in about 10 minutes, after waiting 40 minutes. It was a 5 minute drive to scarey shop. Clerk told me that they didn't have a car at reserved price because I was so late.

I dug in my heels on this, and he was going to hold the price. Then came the CDW. They wouldn't allow COLLISSION DAMAGE WAIVER without a certificate of insurance which n one carries with them. Nor do they accept the coverage provided by credit card companies.

The only option was certificate of insurance, or pay $19/day for their coverage. Total scam, bait and switch. Unbelievable! That's when I demanded they take me back to the airport.

I'm confident that had I actually taken the car, there would have been a bigger disaster.

The only positive part of the experience was the driver.He was very nice, and didn't seem to be aware of went on in the front office.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of usave car and truck rental car rental. Usave Car And Truck Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usave car and truck rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usave Car And Truck Rental.

Had an Experience with Usave Car And Truck Rental?

Comments