1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

When I booked the rental, the price seemed right. When we got there to pick up the car, we were asked to show proof of our own car insurance since we didn't want to purchase theirs.

My husband doesn't keep the card in his wallet, but in our car. I didn't have a copy on me, either. They told us we therefore HAD to purchase theirs, we had no choice. NO other rental car company has ever demanded proof.

(Even if we weren't insured, any accident would still fall on us.) This jacked the price up to almost double. WITH a $500 deductible! Then, to top it all off, the car they gave us was a wreck. The driver's side door rattled horribly every time you opened and closed it.

The plastic framing inside the trunk fell out every time we opened it. It was not in good condition at all. I wish we had asked for a shuttle back to the airport to use another company, but it was already 9:30pm and we just wanted to get to our hotel.

Would LOVE to have someone's email address to lodge a formal complaint! I will never use this company again and I will advise others to do likewise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usave Car And Truck Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments